7402/IP LCC colour coded video door panel
Reference: 7402/IP LCC
Product code: 12127402A
- For systems with IP digital installation.
- Front of 2.5mm. thick manufactured in ANSI 304 stainless steel.
- Stainless steel weatherproof keypad with blue illumination.
- 3,5" color TFT LCD screen.
- 5mm. thick polycarbonate camera window and LCD protector.
- Reserved space for the installation of a proximity reader.
- Security screws with special key.
- Requires CE-7402 embedding box (not included).
External: 155(W) x 370(H) mm.
Embedded: 137(W) x 352(H) x 50(D) mm.
- Serverless system: don’t requires a computer connected to the network.
- Supports Class A, Class B and Class C Ethernet networks.
- 640 x 480 VGA camera with 120° wide angle lens and light emitters for night vision.
- Video streaming at 25 fps, with adjustable bandwidth from 1Mb to 7Mb.
- Multichannel conversation: system never becomes busy.
- Picture snapshot during call initiation, that is stored on the called monitor in case of no answer.
- Caller ID, to be shown on the monitor during call reception.
- Video spy function, that can be used at the same time from 8 apartment units at each door panel.
- Audio level and microphone sensitivity regulation.
- Privacy on audio, video and door open progresses.
- Acoustic signals at the door panel to confirm the system status (call is in progress, called apartment is busy or lock is activated). These informations are shown on the display also.
- Dedicated button for concierge direct call.
- Two calling methods: direct entry of the apartment code or by searching the tenant name in the repertory.
- One dial number can contain several IP addresses (apartment units) and one IP address can be reached through several dial numbers.
- Calls can be transferred to a selectable IP address in case that apartment unit called doesn’t reply or during a period of time.
- Hundred codes access control of up to six digits each.
- Two potential free relay outputs, for the connection of lock releases, with selectable lock activation time.
The necessary components for a system of these characteristics are:
- These door panels allow configurations of an unlimited number of apartments.
- Use one door panel for every entrance.
- Use Beoview 4 or Beoview 7 color monitors. On apartments where a monitor is not required, Nhea IP hands free audio unit can be used. The maximum number of units inside the same apartment is eight.
- Panel is to be powered through a PoE switch, and requires 12 Vd.c. power supply for keypad backlight.
- Use a power supply according with the lock release to be connected.
- Is it possible to connect units in daisy chain configuration by using T-SWITCH.
To program the system, "Beoview configuration manager" will be required.