CV-34/DC/SF/EP lock release
Product code: 20600355
- Standard reversed operation, the door lock release is locked while the power is on. When the power is off, the latch is unlocked automatically, allowing the door to open.
- Casing manufactured in 2mm. thick pressure injected light alloy, with a height of 67mm.
- Adjustable bolt on all models, allowing 3 mm. precision.
- Unlock function, which allows to open the door when pushed at any moment.
- Operation voltage from 8 to 12V d.c. (300mA consumption).
Product available on request
Mechanical operating mode:
The lock release is closed while the coil is active (powered).
As soon as the electric lock is not supplied with tension, the latch is unlocked automatically, allowing the door to open.