EL632/GTWIN sound module with colour camera
Product code: 12020632
- For Nexa push buttons or coded door panels.
- "Gtwin" digital installation of 2 wires.
- Adjustable camera (15º) with wide-angle camera and LED lighting controlled by digital image processing.
- Privacy on audio, video and door open progresses.
- Guide for the visually and hearing impaired, through LEDs and voice messages (call in progress, in communication, door opening or busy system). Voice messages is optional, requires VM-GTWIN voice message module.
- Connection to push button modules or keypad using small flat cables provided with the modules.
- Opening of two different doors from the same entry panels.
- Removable terminal connector for easy wiring.
- Includes six push buttons.
Devices with digital "Gtwin" installation use only 2 non-polarized wires (no matter how they are connected). The necessary elements to make a system of these characteristics are:
Push button entry panels
In compositions with Nexa Aluminium modular entry panels with more than 6 push buttons, an EL606D 6P module must be added to complete the second module. From the third module onwards, one EL610D 10P module must be added for every 10 pushbuttons until the desired number of pushbuttons is obtained (max. 127 addresses per column).
In compositions with Nexa Inox modular entry panels with more than 6 push buttons, an EL606D 6P module must be added to complete the second module. From this second module, two of the 5 double pushbuttons will not be able to work. From the third module onwards, one EL610D 10P module must be added for every 10 pushbuttons until the desired number of pushbuttons is obtained (max. 127 addresses per column).
Coded door panels
The N3301/AL, N3403/AL and N3301A/AL modules can be used to make coded door panels on Nexa aluminium panels and NX3301, NX3403 and NX3301A on Nexa stainless steel panels. It should be taken into consideration that they cannot be placed in the first or second modules, as these are occupied by the EL632/GTWIN camera module.
For panels assemblies with more than one horizontal module, use one long RAP-610D link cable for each additional horizontal module.
When the installation structure is divided into several columns, use the column multiplexer MC-GTWIN.
In installations with several main accesses, to have up to 4 accesses, use the DPM-GTWIN interface for entrance units.
Use the D4L-GTWIN distributor to connect the indoor units. In the case of IN/OUT installations, integrate the EL566 (Tekna-S GTWIN and Tekna-HF GTWIN) or EL569 (Tekna GTWIN) cards into the monitors.
Choose T-5924 telephones or TEKNA GTWIN monitors (requires RCTK connector strip), TEKNA-S GTWIN and TEKNA-HF GTWIN. The maximum number of units within the same apartment is 4 in parallel.
Use a FA-GTWIN power supply in single column installations, add one FA-GTWIN for each MC-GTWIN column multiplexer and two FA-GTWIN for each DPM-GTWIN entry panel multiplexer.
Use a 12Vdc electric lock-release with a maximum current of 300mA.