EL632/IP P/T sound module with colour camera
Reference : EL632/IP P/T
Product code: 12180633
- For Nexa push buttons door panels.
- IP digital installation.
- Audio level and microphone sensitivity regulation.
- Adjustable camera (15º) with wide-angle camera and LED lighting controlled by digital image processing.
- Privacy on audio, video and door open progresses.
- Electronic call with acoustic acknowledgement signal, confirming the call is in progress, the system is busy or the lock is activated.
- Connection to push button modules using small flat cables provided with the modules.
- Each push button can call to one or several IP addresses (apartment units).
- Two relay outputs with selectable activation time.
- Includes two push buttons.
- Serverless system: dont requires a computer connected to the network.
- Supports Class A, Class B and Class C Ethernet networks.
- Video streaming at 25 fps, with adjustable bandwidth from 1Mb to 7Mb.
- Picture snapshot during push button press, that is stored on the called monitor in case of no answer.
- Video spy function, that can be used at the same time from 8 apartment units at each door panel.
- Multichannel conversation: system never becomes busy.
- Calls can be transferred to a selectable IP address in case that called apartment doesnt reply or during a period of time.
- The necessary components for a system of these characteristics are:
- These push buttons panels allow configurations of up to 70 push buttons. For higher number of apartments
coded panel 7402/IP LCC can be used.
- Use one EL632/IP module for each video panel. When systems with more than 2 push buttons, order as many EL606D 6P or EL610D 10P push buttons electronic modules as required for the panel. In case of panels with more than one horizontal module, use one RAP-610D link cable for each additional horizontal module.
- Use Beoview 7 or Beoview 7 Lite. On apartments where a monitor is not required, Nhea IP hands free audio unit can be used. The maximum number of units inside the same apartment is eight.
- Panel is to be powered through a PoE switch.
- Use a power supply according with the lock release to be connected.
- Is it possible to connect units in daisy chain configuration by using T-SWITCH.