IP 6502/G+ coded panel
Product code: 12327402
- Vandal resistant (IK-07) and weatherproof (IP-65) panel made of aluminium.
- 130º wide angle camera with white self-starting LEDs for night vision.
- 4.3" TFT LCD colour screen with 480x272px resolution.
- Infrared sensor and light sensor.
- Backlit metal buttons with silk-screen printing of numbers and characters.
- Acoustic confirmation tones when buttons are pressed.
- Coded keyboard that allows two calling methods: introduction of the code of the house to call or by search in the phonebook.
- Possibility for the resident to change their own access PIN.
- RFID proximity reader for up to 2000 cards.
- Connection via RJ-45 connector.
Dimensions: 146(W) x 317(H) x 50(D)mm.
- Possibility for the resident to vary his own access PIN.
- Built-in voicemail, in case of absence.
- SIP 2.0 compatibility.
- Linux operating system that allows future updates and integration with third partners.
- Easy programming through web client.
- No server required. Automatic IP assignment. On the first boot, the master outdoor panel assigns IP addresses to the different units of the system.
- Anti-sabotage alarm tamper.
- 18Vdc input through POE power supply. Requires D4L-G+/POE switches.
- 2 relay contacts.
- Requires embedding box CE-6502/G+.