Characteristics of the telephone T-ART/G2+:
- Duplex audio communication.
- Secret audio communication and door opening.
- Do not disturb function with indicator.
- Connection to the entrance door pushbutton, which saves the use of the doorbell.
- Different ringing tones depending on the place from where the call was made.
- Status LEDs: door open, do not disturb, switched on.
- Volume regulation.
- Output to auxiliary call repeater.
- Intercommunication with other units of the house.
- Additional button to activate a second electric lock release connected to the outdoor panel, or to activate the staircase lights by using a SAR-G2+ digital relay unit.
Dimensions: 86(W) x 154(H) x 31(D) mm.
Characteristics of the panel SOUL/1A:
Zamak front in graphite finish.
Vandal resistant (IK-07) and weatherproof (IP-44) door panel.
Leds indicate the different states of the system (call in progress, communication, door opening or occupied system).
Metallic call button.
Secret communication of audio and door opening.
Relay output for activation of two doors.
Includes rainshield. Surface installation.
Dimensions: 90(W) x 170(H) x 27(D) mm.