The Code Inox is a compact panel made of 2.5 mm thick ANSI 304 stainless steel, designed to operate in the most adverse environments and weather conditions. With a compact and distinguished design, its presence is enhanced by its blue backlit keyboard and display.
The panel in detail
Optionally, the panels can be supplied with PVD treatment, offering long-lasting finishes in gold or black, as well as painted in any RAL® colour.
As well as painted in any RAL® colour.
- Stainless steel front ANSI 304 2.5mm thick, with stainless steel keypad, illuminated by LEDs.
- Special fixing screws.
- Large 2 x 16" LCD screen.
- Camera protector made of 5mm polycarbonate.
- Large alphanumeric display of 2 rows and 16 columns.
- They require CE-7601 embedding box with anti-theft plugs (not included in the pack).
- These panels are supplied in "pack" format, which includes all the necessary electronics for equipment with "Plus" digital installation, a FA-Plus power supply and a 12V DC door release CV-14/DC.
- Colour CCD camera with horizontal and vertical position adjustment, electronic iris and lighting for night vision, model 7403/INOX.
- Management up to 255,000 monitors or telephones.
- Acoustic signalling on panel, by telephone tones, call in progress or busy channel.
- Completely secret audio, video and door opening communications.
- Door opener activation time programmable between 0 and 99 seconds.
- Access control with 4 codes of 4 digits each. The third code can be programmed so that it only works during an hourly interval. It does not need switching units for equipment with several panels.
- Two digital installation modes selectable on panel: 3 wires + coaxial cable or 4 wires + twisted pair.
- Up to 3 units in the same apartment without additional power supply.
For systems with "Plus" digital installation.