Designed for the replacement of Stadio Compact panels
Nexa 615 is the line of compact panels for direct replacement of Golmar's Stadio Series compact panels, without masonry work or adaptation frames. Manufactured in 1.8mm thick aluminium, with 4mm side profiles, ensure the rigidity of the joint between the modules of the panel. The aluminium's anodized treatment makes the panel easy to clean and maintained in perfect condition. While it´s lateral profiles provide greater robustness and give the feeling that the panel emerges from the wall, turning it into something more than a metal object.
To create the composition of your outdoor panel, you will need:
• Choose a compact panel according to the number of push-buttons: 3P (N1130/AL), 4P(N1140/AL), 6P(N1260/AL) or 8P(N1280/AL).
• Use the existing CE615 embedding box (Stadio compact box).
• Acquire a N615/AL adapter frame.
• Acquire a N6005/AL mounting kit.
Once the mechanical composition has been finished, complete the panel with the necessary electronic modules depending on the type of installation:
- 2-wire "2Plus" digital audio installation: EL620/2Plus.
- 2-wire digital audio installation "GB2": EL642/GB2A.
- 2-wire digital video installation "GB2": EL632/GB2B.
- 4-wire digital audio installation “Plus”: EL642/Plus.
- CAT5 or 3 wires + coaxial digital video installation "Plus": EL632/PLUS P/T.
- 3-wire digital audio installation "Vista Plus": EL642/R5.
- 5-wire digital video installation “Vista Plus": EL632/R5 P/T.
- 2-wire digital video installation "Gtwin": EL632/GTWIN.
- EL606D for 2Plus, Gb2, Plus or Vista Plus digital installations.
*In case of choosing Gtwin electronics, it will not be necessary to add a module of pushbuttons but it will only be possible to install it on panels with 3 pushbuttons (N1130/AL) or 6 pushbuttons (N1260/AL).
As can be seen from the electronics mentioned above, this must be digital, as the only module that can be added to the control module is the EL606D digital push-button module.
The video modules incorporate a colour camera with wide-angle optics and LED lighting for night vision.
To help hearing impaired visitors, colour icons will light up to show the status of the system: call is in progress, in communication, door opened, or system occupied. In addition, on the “GB2” and "Gtwin", systems, voice messages indicate the different states of the system in several languages, being of great help for the visitors with visual difficulties.
Choosing the Nexa 615 panel makes your job easier: the internal modules, with removable connectors and pre-wired pushbuttons, will save you effort, time and money.